Nurses Service Organization (NSO) is a division of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Aon Corporation. Aon Corporation is a family of brokerage, risk management, consulting and insurance underwriting companies providing innovative solutions for diverse businesses through global distribution networks.
NSO is committed to integrity in our dealings with our clients, employees and service partners (“customers”). This commitment extends to personal information about our customers that we might possess or acquire. We strive to protect the personal information under our control and take certain precautions to help maintain the security and accuracy of that data. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact NSO using the contact information included at the end of this statement.
- Directly to NSO or NSO.com
- Insurance Application Information
- Transaction Information
- Internet-generated Information
- User-generated Information
- Directly to our Vendor Partners
- Transaction Information
- Information Gathered by NSO through Third Parties
- Consumer Report and State Information
- How Your Information May Be Used
- Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
If you submit personal information with respect to any insurance products or other consumer products featured herein, this information may be used in one or more of the following ways:
1. Directly to NSO or NSO.com:
- Insurance Application Information: This is information we receive from you on applications or other forms, by phone, and online. It may include but is not limited to: your name, address, and telephone number, e-mail addresses, driver's license number, social security number, date of birth, length of employment, gender, marital status, prior insurance information, home ownership, length of residency, professional designation, vehicle descriptions, miles driven and vehicle use, other drivers, and driving history.
- Transaction Information: This is information about your transactions with NSO and NSO.com. It includes your insurance coverage selections and premiums, payment and claims history, and information necessary for billing and payment. This may include but it not limited to name, address, city, state, zip, e-mail address, phone number, fax number, and credit/debit card information.
- Internet-generated Information: We may collect user information from our Web sites via cookies (alphanumeric identifiers transmitted from a Web site to a visitor's browser). We collect such information solely for the purposes of better customer service, enhancing our ability to identify users and create content and products to meet their needs. While it is possible to disable cookies via your browser settings, doing so may not allow us to enhance your Web experience.
- User-generated Information: We collect the domain name; the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail; aggregate information on what pages consumers visit; and information volunteered by the consumer, such as quote requests, survey information and/or site registrations.
2. Directly to our vendor partners through the NSO Marketplace:
- Transaction Information: This is information about your transactions with our affiliates and partners. It includes transactional information based on your activities on the NSO Marketplace website and its vendor partners, such as purchases and content you generate or that relates to your NSO Marketplace account. This may include but it not limited to name, address, city, state, zip, e-mail address, phone number, and fax number. When necessary, a copy of this material is maintained by NSO, solely for our use in maintaining a record of your account. Please note that any credit/debit card information you use for purchases is not shared by any vendor with NSO.
3. Information Gathered by NSO through Third Parties
- Consumer Report and State Information: This is information we receive from a consumer reporting or State Agency, and may be used to confirm or supplement Application Information. It may include motor vehicle reports and claims history reports. We will disclose Consumer Report and State Information only as necessary to quote or service your insurance policy and as permitted or required by law. We only share information as necessary to transact insurance with our insurance carriers and with NSO Marketplace vendor partners.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED. All information that we collect may be used as follows:
- To provide insurance quotes requested by consumers, based on the information that they have supplied.
- To maintain communication with prospective clients in order to provide information on new products, services or upcoming events.
- To improve the content of our web page and to notify consumers about updates to our web site.
- To promote NSO products and services to our clients and prospective clients.
- NSO may promote the products and services of vendor partners to our clients through postal mail and e-mail.
- NSO may provide clients’ names and postal addresses to select vendor partners so that NSO clients may receive information or promotional materials that may be of interest to them.
PARTIES TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE INFORMATION
We disclose your personal information as necessary to effect, administer, or enforce your transaction with us, or in conjunction with servicing your insurance policy through insurance carriers or their representatives. Parties we share with may include our group of affiliated insurance underwriting companies, claims representatives, courts and government agencies. We may also disclose information to vendor partners with whom you have an existing relationship through the NSO Marketplace. We will also disclose information to vendor partners with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
Through nso.com and the NSO Marketplace, you may link to web pages and websites not operated or controlled by NSO, and NSO is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such external web sites.
If you do not wish to receive e-mail, phone calls and/or mailings from us in the future, please let us know in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, write to us at the address below or call us at 1-800-247-1500. Please be sure to include your name, address, e-email address and phone number, and we will be sure you are removed from the list.
Nurses Service Organization is a registered trade name of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc.; in NY and NH, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency; in MN and OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc.; and in CA, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. Aon Direct Insurance Administrators License #0795465.
In California, coverage is written through AIS, Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. license number 0795465, an assumed name of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., pursuant to Section 1724.5 of the California Code. Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. is the program administrator for the insurer underwriting the policy.
Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., 159 East County Line Road, Hatboro PA, 19040, a third party administrator, is licensed to transact insurance business in the state of Massachusetts under license number 1554442.
Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., a third party administrator, is licensed to transact insurance business in the state of Louisiana, under license number 192615.